THUNDER ROCK SCHOOL
OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
We hope you and your families are well.
We are doing everything we can to ensure that your learning
environment remains safe.
We understand that many of you may have questions
in regards to the latest advisory issued by
the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday 24th March 2020.
We are pleased to announce that we are unaffected and
we will continue our operations after 26th March 2020.
We have been following the advisories administered
by the MOH closely, and taking its lead in keeping you
and our community safe.
As such, our approach to keeping you safe
will evolve along with the MOH’s approach to
managing the spread of Covid-19.
As such, with effect from 25th March 2020 onwards, we
will be implementing additional mandatory
in-house guidelines on top of our already implemented guidelines
for all our students/parents/guardians/helpers/visitors
- Temperature check before lesson
- Health and Travel declaration form to fill up before lesson
- No food and drinks allowed on our premise
- Washing of hands with soap before and after lessons
- Parents/Guardians/Helpers are not allowed to wait for their child at the waiting area during their lesson. Please kindly exit the premise after dropping off your child. If fees are due, you may do so first before leaving the premise.
- Parents/Guardians/Helpers are not allowed to sit in on lessons.
- Visitors are only allowed into the premise for enquiries/purchase of merchandise provided there are 9 or less people in total in the general waiting area of the school.
- Students are advised to bring their own instruments or equipment for lessons. (i.e. Guitar, guitar picks drumsticks, ear mufflers etc.)
We will be diligently disinfecting and cleaning
our premises and equipment before and after use.
We also provide hand sanitizers
for everyone’s usage.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We'd also like to take this opportunity to remind
everyone to be safe, not just for yourselves but
for those around you and those who
may be vulnerable.
Spread rock & roll, not germs.
Thunder Rock School